The New Hamburg Mennonite Relief Sale continues to monitor and assess new developments pertaining to COVID-19 as we prepare for the April 27 promo dinner and May 29 & 30 sale. At this point in time, there are no plans to cancel.
Any updates or changes to plans will be posted here and shared on social media.
In the event we feel it is prudent to cancel the April 27 promo dinner we will issue full refunds for purchased tickets or if preferred a tax receipt.
In the meantime, we are encouraging all event attendees to:
- Evaluate their own health (and the health of people they're in close contact with), when deciding to attend an upcoming MCC event.
- Follow the guidance of your local Public Health department for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of viruses, including, but not limited to:
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Use sanitization materials offered events
- Greet other event attendees with a fist bump or wave, instead of a handshake