MUSIC STAGE SCHEDULE
The Music stage is intended to provide entertainment for patrons as they enjoy food, conversation and other activities at the sale. The music is more busking style than performance style. A small sound system including a few microphones and guitar pickups will be available for use.
Guidelines for acts are as follows:
- Acts may have up to 30 minutes to perform
- Preference will be given to acts that align with the spirit of the Relief Sale
- Acts may promote themselves with signage, etc
- Acts may sell merchandise (CDs, tapes, T-shirts, etc) but all proceeds from the sales must be donated to the Relief Sale
- Any monies raised from a donation bucket (provided by the Relief Sale) will be donated to MCC
- The Relief Sale Committee reserves the right to refuse any Act without explanation
Times are available both Friday evening and Saturday morning for performance. If there are enough interested performers, we may set up a second stage. As a general guideline, times will likely be as follows:
Friday: 5:30pm; 6:30pm; 7:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am; 10:00am; 11:00am; 12:00pm
Benefits for the Acts:
- Help raise money for MCC!
- Promote yourselves to thousands
- All acts will get recognized on our website, with a link to your site
I Want to Perform, What Do I Do?
To register, please send the following information to Dan Balzerson through the Music category on our Contact Form:
- Act name
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
For further information, please contact Dan Balzerson through the Music category on our Contact Form.